Wednesday, July 17, 2019

There Is Another Sky

Poem There is roughly other sky by Emily Dickinson There is other sky, perpetually serene and fair, And there is another sunshine, Though it be duskyness there Never mind listless forests, Austin, Never mind silent fields hither is a little forest, Whose leaf is ever squirt Here is a lambenter garden, Where not a hoar has been In its unfading flowers I hear the bright bee hum Prithee, my brother, Into my garden come * Theme depression, close * Imagery Visual imagery * Tone dark * She is inviting people into her garden, perfectly.I think that the poem itself can be interpreted as a forest that is ceaselessly green since when you write something down its going to amaze that way. However, I think that what Emily really tries to refer to is her head of warmth and benevolence which always wants to offer itself to those who are suffering. I think that this is the true forest that is neer withered or cold because its always there. crimson with her dead, one gets a sense th at if this type of compassion can exist from a person thus at least someone at some point cared.Emily had a rattling special invigorate in my opinion and a searingly powerful upcountry beauty almost one that is so amply of this inner radiance that it spills out for others as well. And the very act of trying to reach out to another and show him/her how deeply you care is enough to whiff a person and invite them into that warm land area of soothing. Austin is her brother. It is him she is talking to throughout the whole poem. Prithee direction prey thee, so the line is prey thee, my brother, Into my garden come She is praying for her brohter to come in to her world of two-eyed violet and tranquilty rather than stay in his dark one.

No comments:

Post a Comment